Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay Click for Furuno Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service

Yacht Swap

Discussion in 'Yacht Swap' started by Eric Gardiner, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Eric Gardiner

Eric Gardiner New Member

Former yacht owner looking to swap my La Jolla California Cliffside home for 2-4 weeks summer 2010. 75'-80' yacht in Northeast. Will pay expenses.
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Do you have any interest in a yacht in the Southeast, 75' Hatteras?
  3. Eric Gardiner

Eric Gardiner New Member

Prefer Sag Harbor and cruising north from there. Were are you located with the Hatteras?
  4. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

I just run the vessel, I am not the owner. But the boat is located in the Fort Lauderdale area. I just thought I'd run it by him, if you were interested. I ran the vessel to Chicago last summer, but it won't be going back to Chicago again (too costly) and is based in Fort Lauderdale area (and Bahamas) year round. It does not go north for the summer.
  5. Eric Gardiner

Eric Gardiner New Member

Understood. Maybe we can do it in the Bahamas this spring. I am flexible to time if the owner is open to it. My home in La Jolla is quite special with Spectacular views of the Pacific. With that said, do you know anyone that is or may want to reposition to the northeast for the summer? I am open to sharing some of the repositioning costs and also the swap for 3-4 weeks.