Click for Abeking Click for Mag Bay Click for Perko Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service

Trinity News

Discussion in 'Trinity Yacht' started by Yacht News, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Another look at the "Rock Star" accident with the bridge...

2. Yacht News

Does Trinity Yachts still build yachts? I haven't seen anything launch from them in a while... Nothing was really publicized on "Cocoa Bean" but we know she was delivered... and I saw pics and video of her in Rybovich Marina and she did cross to Gibraltar. However, Trinity is very quiet in recent.
  3. piem

piem New Member

yes, the Hull T062 in New Orleans ( a 59.+ metres) is on track and things speed up.
  4. Yacht News

Well their PR isn't working anymore ... clearly.
  5. Opcn

Opcn Senior Member

6. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

That's more than I would expect. More by 2. I don't know how many though, but do note that of the three shown, one was shown with a delivery date of 2013.
  7. Yacht News

I see that the near 60-meter Trinity "Unbridled" ran aground in Miami according to the U.S Coast Guard.
  8. olderboater

Mallory Channel, nearing low tide. Removed by Tow Boat US. Had 14 passengers aboard. Roughly 9' draft. And stories about it everywhere, including now on YF. Guess in a boat that size you don't discreetly get removed and towed.
  9. HTMO9

HTMO9 Senior Member

I am reading, the 200 ft Luerssen, Lady Kathryn V has run aground on the ICW recently somewhere in Florida? Does anyone know about the damage on her, if any?
  10. Yacht News

The then "Mi Sueno"

11. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

Areti is for sale asking $50M.
  12. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

You can buy Trinity for $30M. Apparently you get the facility, 20 designs, and a hull in progress.
  13. olderboater

That is the New Orleans facility and doesn't include the Gulfport facility. Clearly was coming since their business is now all commercial. Now the funny line is where they say it's not a distress sale and if no one buys they'll just keep operating it as they have, just doesn't fit their core business. Well, that and it isn't successful.

Oh, you don't get the second uncompleted hull for the $30 million. Just the one.

This was clearly going to happen when Harvey bought them but they sure issued denials then.

They suggest five or ten boat owners step up and buy it. Ah....so Billy Smith can keep running it I guess.

Will be interesting to see if anyone bites and at what price. I get the feeling there are nibbles for bits and pieces, such as one wanting the yard but no interest in the hulls or name, someone else wanting the name, someone else wanting the designs.

14. Yacht News

Apparently the 60-meter "Areti" has been sold. She is now known as "Mia Elise".
  15. piem

piem New Member

How funny.
    " Mia Elise" is the name given to another Trinity Yacht : the hull T055, a 160' Custom TriDeck delivered in 2010.
    .. same owner, I guess..?
  16. Lynnwoodjohn

Lynnwoodjohn New Member

It looks like Mia Elise II (ex-Areti) is for sale.
  17. CptnMaxwell

CptnMaxwell New Member

My understanding of T062 is that it should be handed over to the new owner now (or if not it is very close). Interesting that it is not anywhere in any media. With the future of the brand in doubt the media machine is likely not running at full steam.
  18. Dillon1018

Dillon1018 Member

I found a article that says that T062 has been delivered and has been named Imagine ... I'd assume that this is a successor to the now Aspen Alternative... I'm surprised... the yachting media hasn't been on this.
  19. olderboater

Did it say where it was delivered from? Others may know if this was finished at Trinity or some of the work done at another shipyard.
  20. Dillon1018

Dillon1018 Member

The article mentions it being finished at Gulf Coast's/Trinity's New Orleans shipyard.