Click for YF Listing Service Click for Perko Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Burger

The Wheelhouse Round-Up discussion

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by KCook, Aug 22, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. nilo

nilo Senior Member

most probably sunseeker will only be able to cater for pigmi guests. i do not think there is enough head room for them.
  2. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Either that or those are really tall steps up to the cockpit! :D
  3. JonS

JonS Senior Member

From Southampton Boat Show, the most impressive boat all round was the new Pearl P60 and P55 Sport, very nice looking yachts, inside and out.

I know they are somewhat smaller than usually discussed here, but i felt the helm of the P60 was very well laid out and covered in a nice finished leather. Pictured first.

The Princess 23m felt extrmely cramped sat at the helm, where as the Sealine T60 is still a favourite of mine with the helm giving some of the best open space in its class. Pictured bottom.

Attached Files:

4. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

good vissability too
  5. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Nice photos Jon. I had not heard of the Pearl line before.

Kelly
  6. JonS

JonS Senior Member

They're fairly new, only a couple years old i think. Naval Architiecture and Design are done by Ewan Marshall (i think that is correct) and Bill Dixon. They are built just outside Stratford upon Avon here in the UK. I will have some more photos of the P60 in the SIBS round up when i get it finished over the weekend.
  7. JonS

JonS Senior Member

Yes, T60 visibility is good, the new Sealine model, the T50 has similar dash and visibility, just on a smaller boat.