Click for JetForums Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay

Summer 2009: Pacific NorthWest Yard Tour...

Discussion in 'Special Features & Live Show Coverage' started by YachtForums, Jun 29, 2009.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new Queenship 74' is loaded with ideas, but most importantly... access to them. This is a boat built by people who know boats. Not just building them, but living with them. Let's face it, on a boat... stuff happens. Often, it's not the fault of the builder, but the 100's of suppliers making components and parts that a builder incorporates. One day, those parts will need service. YF will do a full review in the near future, but here's a preview of Queenship's new "Meriweather"...
  2. I took about 1000 pictures on my trip. Most are detail shots I'll use for editorial at a later date, or when someone needs an opinion on which yard is best suited for their needs. Beyond that, I took a few pictures along the way, such as the highway that runs north from Vancouver to Whistler, BC... the proverbial Highway to Heaven, where we stayed overnight and enjoyed the picturesque setting of Whistler Village.

We brought back memories that are forever engraved in our minds and have likely changed our perception of all that is beautiful. Mostly, we met some really great people. :)
  3. Time to get some sleep. I'm one tired puppy...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.