Click for Westport Click for Furuno Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko Click for Abeking

small Sail Boats

Discussion in 'General Sailing Discussion' started by digitalvibes, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Rene GER

Rene GER Senior Member

A little bit late...

I have looked for information as well. I didn't found anything. I think the best way to get information is to get in contact with Jongert or Herbert Dahm. If I remembert right the e-mail adress of the company is: holding@herbert-dahm.de.

BTW, the Jongert 25 is designed by Judel/Vrolijk.

The Jongert 25 "True love" was a tender the Benetti 35m "My Way". There was an article in an german superyacht magazine with some information to the tender.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  2. sailronin

sailronin Senior Member

Believe it on not many marina allow helicopter ops with the yacht right at the dock. Last Sunday Eviva was doing "touch and goes" for most of the morning at Lauderdale Marine Center. We were on the other side of the marina and it still made me uncomfortable. The last time I was in Coal Harbor Marina in Vancouver a large Feadship was conducting helicopter ops as well. That time they were only three boats over and it was not a good thing.

Dave
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Dave,

There's a thread on the subject of heli landings on Evivva located here...

http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/g...eli-approach-evviva.html?highlight=helicopter

Seems Evivva's heli-pad is more active than the average FBO. ;)