Click for Westport Click for Perko Click for Northern Lights Click for Cross Click for Furuno

Re: Moonen 100' Expedition Review

Discussion in 'Moonen Yacht' started by NEO56, Jan 29, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Thanks, Disko!! I have a BIG review coming soon. As to my "new" shirt, you'll have to ask Carl to confess, I mean to tell you about that. :eek:
  2. discokachina

discokachina Senior Member

Say, if I scanned the list of award winners correctly, aside from a category for online blogs, you and YF were the only writer and website to be recognized among all the print media winners which says you guys are the BEST! Well I guess we already knew that but now the rest of the writers world does too! Outstanding!!

Oh, and am waiting with baited breath for the next BIG winning review!
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  3. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Thanks! Am working on the review now - it's sort of my destiny :D
  4. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

Well hurry up. You've given us the tease...or more like the pre-tease. The Coming Soon at a Theater Near You sign is out. The tribe will get impatient now.

:)
  5. JWY

JWY Senior Member

Now that the cat is out of the bag, you're in the right ballpark. :D
  6. Dail Ogle

Dail Ogle New Member

Looking at the picture of the fuel tanks with the steel plates and lots of bolts, I wonder if they have another purpose (other than sound reduction) of being a person sized opening in case it is necessary to get down into the tanks for repairs? Any thoughts? Great review!
  7. nilo

nilo Senior Member

I assume you are mentioning the manholes. They are for cleaning the tanks and in case any repairs are needed to go into the tanks. The construction is besides goodship building practise is as per class requirements, so that is why there are so many bolts on the manholes, just as it should be...