Click for JetForums Click for Walker Click for Abeking Click for Ocean Alexander Click for MotorCheck

Princess Mariana; have you seen her?

Discussion in 'Royal Denship Yacht' started by boo2loz, Aug 23, 2005.

1. boo2loz

boo2loz New Member

As I am new to the forums, I wanted to see how easy this stuff was. Just wanted to know if any spotters out there know the current whereabouts of Princess Mariana? She is my favorite boat and haven't been able to get her location for a couple of weeks. Last I saw she was moored in a harbor near Rhodes, Greece.

Thanks for any info :)
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

3. JonS

JonS Senior Member

lol! When you said hi-res, i thought it would be a couple of meg... not 16/17meg each!! :O
  4. baseballdude

baseballdude New Member

Princess Mariana

She is in port, currently getting some much needed rest. She is a beautiful girl, a true princess. from stem to stern, she is one of the most beautiful yachts i have have had the pleasure of boarding.
  5. Springer308

Springer308 Guest

In Wilmington, NC, USA today - 3/22/2007

Hi, The Princess Mariana docked in downtown Wilmington, NC (on the waterfront) today. It's amazing!
  6. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Springer, thanks for the update. Now grab your camera, shoot some pics and get them posted here.
  7. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Thanks for providing the links John.

Wow, how deep is that channel along the bulkhead. Is that a tidal area and if so, how big is the tidal change?
  8. ugadawgfan01

ugadawgfan01 New Member

Royal Denship Princess Mariana

This outstanding super ship is currently docked on the waterfront in Wilmington, NC. We took a few pictures last evening once she got settled in. She is leaving Friday for Bermuda. Mariana its been a pleasure!!!!
  9. gradiric

gradiric New Member

Pm

She's currently in the Intra-coastal waterway in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Awesome looking vessel.
  10. Neil Rooney

Neil Rooney Senior Member

Yes, she was on the commercial dock (port Everglades) last Monday.
  11. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

What a bow!

Attached Files:

12. twolk

twolk New Member

location . . . . 11/1/07 -- Miami Beach, FL -- Coast Guard Station
  13. SpaceT

SpaceT New Member

Panama City
  14. SeaRay Commander

SeaRay Commander New Member

Princess Mariana Up Close In Mexico

We Were Tied Up In Huatulco, Mexico On March 14th, 2008, When This Yacht Tied Up Next To Us. Huge And Beautiful! The Owner Was Not On Board But 27 Crewmen Were And They Immediatly Started Scrubbing And Cleaning. She Looks In New Condition. They Told Us They Had Just Left Acapulco And Were Headed South For The Canal That We Had Just Come Thru.
  15. Dirty Monkey

Dirty Monkey New Member

I just returned from Cabo San Lucas, where The Princess was spotted off the shore from the resort Dreams Los Cabos. She was a beautiful sight that brought many on-lookers to the shore! Helicopter was launched, as well as her tender! That was on April 11th.
  16. burdgalaz

burdgalaz Guest

spotted Princess Mariana

Hi:
    I saw her up close yesterday at the Marina in Puerto Vallarta. She is magnificent; and I did not realize how large she was until I saw the helicopter on the rear--which looked like a toy! I was stopped at a traffic light and many people were marveling at her beauty.
    I also saw her cruising in Banderas Bay over the weekend.
    I live in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle in Nayarit, Mexico and I have also seen her a few times last year outside the now finished marina in La Cruz.
  17. brunick

brunick Senior Member

18. Gavino

Gavino New Member

Princess in Yelapa, Jalisco - Paradise!

She pulled into the tiny fishing village of Yelapa, Jalisco, a town of about 1,300 south of Puerto Vallarta. Anchored here with a companion ship - perhaps someone can identify this beautiful seafoam green boat that is with the Princess? FYI, Yelapa is a popular destination for hip travelers - it was originally "discovered" by John Huston and friends during the filming of Night of the Iguana (1960). Subsequently, it was visited by Bob Dylan, Dennis Hopper, Merry Prankster Wavy Gravy, and most recently by Hillary Swank, who came here the day after she won the Academy Award for "Million Dollar Baby." During the season, eat at Cafe Bahia - amazing eggs benedict and florentine, homemade bread, hand-made potato chips, salads, sandwiches. Amazing!:cool:

Attached Files: