Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service

Please leave your politics at home

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by Bamboo, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Beating someone down on price, preying on their desperation to crush them for your profit or simply because you can, is indeed bad. Negotiating a fair price is good. There's a difference.

Now, if all don't mind, I've got to get ready to move a boat. (Remember them?)
  2. rhinotub

rhinotub Member

I heart YF.
  3. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Do you charge more than the guy makes on the dock that ties the boat up at the marina? You're being greedy, you should charge the same as the dockhand......The doctor doing open heart surgery's he should make the same also, he's just being greedy.

ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THIS COMMUNIST NONSENSE AND COMMENTS

If someone wants to pay you a cheap price for something, you have a choice either sell it to them or DON'T. If someone wants to pay you a low wage, either take the wage or get a different JOB. EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE. You're always spinning things, not to politics, but to YOUR views and how everyone that has money is greedy and takes advantage of the have nots, and somehow nobody got wealthy from the sweat of their brow. ALWAYS.
  4. Bamboo

Bamboo Senior Member

The post you quote was from a thread where politics were being brought into it and I responded with a political fact.
    IT WAS NOT POSTED IN THIS THREAD.
    No you are not correct, and your following assumptions are just that- assumptions. It was not posted in this thread nor retracted or deleted. Then you proceed to attempt to smear me with that assumption.
    No it was not started for that reason- more incorrect assumptions which you believe allows you to try to continue degrading myself. You then continue with your assumptive reasoning that since it is political you can then continue with your political diatribe.
    You are one of the persons who consistently brings in political views. Your professional advice tends to be good, but your interjection of political views with that advice is unwarranted and divisive. I asked politely at the OP for folks to leave your views at home when possible. Please do so.
  5. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

This thread is being closed. Lets get back to boats...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.