Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Delta Click for Westport

OMG! Listen to this Reverand trash Obama's family

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by CTdave, Sep 19, 2008.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

We're a community built on a common denominator, an interest in all things boats... especially big ones. Let's try to set aside political affiliations.
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Sorry K1W1, but the answer to that is simple BUSH and until a year ago a republican controled congress (in other words they've been the one's running this fiasco) resulting in the worst mess this country has ever encountered. Give the Dems a chance to run things and I bet you'll be happier with my critique. Being independent I don't let idiology cloud my viewpoint. I'll call an idiot an idiot and a crook a crook no matter what party they belong to.
    I do endorse Carl however. (Are you starting a party Carl?) :)
  3. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

hmmm... check which senators have been receiving the most campaign contributions from fredie and fanny, country wide, etc... which senators have received VIP mortgage with low interest and no fees/no points... and where you can find some former CEO involved in the banking / mortgage mess...

as to setting aside political afiliation... i'll vote yes. or should it be "present"? :)
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Just delete it then
  5. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

I'll second that motion.:D I realize that the northern boating season is coming to an end, but something regarding boats must be going on somewhere. UNLESS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ELECTING CARL. (You may live to regret throwing your hat into the ring. Remember how many hits this sight has been getting lately.) VOTE FOR CARL.:)
  6. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

I think that taking the video for what it's worth (satirical comedy... worthy of late-night) doesn't have to turn the thread sour. I mean... c'mon... no matter which party you support, unless you are lacking some marginally vital chunks of the gray matter between your ears, you can't possibly take that reverend's diatribe seriously, can you? It's like going down to a Wal-Mart and watching the mouth breathers buy their "fancy clothes".

Let's all just laugh at the fool and leave serious political discussion for another place.
  7. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

That she is!!!;)
    When her daughter has the baby, I guess that would make her a GILF:eek:
  8. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

Guys......
    I posted this because I thought it was funny as all hell. I am a republican but I still think this reverand is a full blown nut.
    Whichever side your on, it does not matter to me in this forum. We have too many friends here and I don't want to see anyone getting hot under the collar with anyone else.
    I for one will not mix it up with another forum member. If they feel strongly about one person vs. the next, so be it. I am not going to argue. If you start talking about our country like some of the Hollyweed bone heads and talking about how terrible our country is according to "someone" early on in this election process, then we can talk. If anyone has issues here, I suggest it is taken care of via private messaging.
  9. Codger

Codger YF Wisdom Dept.

CTDave
    Tis silly season. Perhaps some tongue in cheek venting isn't unexpected. It's been a bad month or so. Anyone with a boat, looking at all the vessels broken and thrown up on shore by Ike has got to be relating to the pain that the owners are going through. No, it's not rational, but we put names on boats and there is an emotional involvement. To top that off, throw in the deluge of political wind, at least on this side of the border, the downright bizarreness of the financial markets, and many are not in the best of moods.
    Ah yes, politics, sex and religion, the untouchables. Emotional subjects all and the reactions to which perhaps prove that we're all alive and actually give a darn. Better than the alternative.
    Pax.
  10. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Arr, Jim lad, we're all doomed, doomed I tell ee.

Even the parrot has bird flu, a pint costs more than a gallon. The wooden leg has a touch of rot and Wall Street thinks my idea for a multi-hook hairdressing system is'nt worth $500'000.

I think I'll be investing in off-shore cheese futures, I think I've found a ready buyer; a Mr Gunn. :cool:
  11. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

OK Dave...Huh? I think I need a course in English as a 2nd language or at least a trip back to the motherland. I know I'm going to feel real stupid for asking this, but could I have a translation on that?:D