Click for Mulder Click for Furuno Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for Nordhavn

News: Kingship launches 42M superyacht "Star"

Discussion in 'Kingship Yacht' started by Yacht News, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingship launches 42-meter superyacht "Star"

Kingship Marine recently launched the superyacht "Star". The 42-meter Family MY Star lifts her anchor and sets course for Hainan where she will have her public debut at the upcoming Rendez Vouz from April 5th to 8th. The dark blue and off white yacht boost unparalleled long range and comfort features with a Dutch minimalistic white interior.

MY Star is the brain child of Dutch designers and naval architects Vripack, who literally did not leave one millimeter of the yacht untouched. Inside and out, Vripack designed it all and went as far as picking the cutlery and designing her logo.

Vripack designed the social areas on the bridge and fly bridge deck leaving the aft deck for two 6-meter tenders. "We designed butterfly doors for the sky lounge which can open full beam allowing the outer and inner deck to merge to one large open space. One straight stair connects it to the fun deck on fly bridge level. A full size jacuzzi, sun pads for the family, open bar, grill and a lounge area should allow for numerous new Family memories."

The design of MY Star is a Dutch minimalistic-meets-home statement by our Design Studio", Marnix continues. "It is too easy to fit out a Gentleman's yacht with teak or other wood structures. So we refrained from using it anywhere. The base of every inside area is off white and we very carefully built up the material choices and color schemes from there. Especially the use of softer furnishings like calf skin and Alcantara next to the fine glossed perfectly square panels makes sure you get an interior you can walk of the beach with sand on your feet and don't worry sitting down."

For more information:

Vripack
    Zwolsmanweg 16
    8606 KC Sneek
    P.O. Box 334
    8600 AH Sneek
    The Netherlands
    Vripack Yacht Desig

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.