Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Delta Click for Perko

News: Cigarette Racing Now Under New Ownership

Discussion in 'Yacht News; Builds & Launches' started by Yacht News, May 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Ownership For Cigarette Racing
    A manufacturer of one of the largest center consoles in the world, the 59' Tirranna is now under new ownership. Miami-based brand Cigarette Racing which has been in operation for over 50 years was bought from long-time owner Skip Braver who spent 20 years helping to build the brand to what it is today. The company has been purchased by Lionheart Capital, run by Founder and CEO, Ophir Sternberg. The acquisition was made in conjunction with billionaire entrepreneur, John H. Ruiz.
  2. "After 20 years of building the Cigarette product line and brand, I look forward to seeing Ophir and John's vision for the company become a reality. Lionheart Capital and John H. Ruiz share my commitment to quality and performance, as well as my passion for Cigarette's brand, and I'm confident in their ability to take the company to even greater heights based on their own successful ventures, resources and business knowledge," said Skip Braver, former owner of the Cigarette Racing Team. Cigarette boats have always been known for their high-performing attributes but in recent years with the center console market becoming uber luxurious in its offerings the company sought to stand out from the thick competition. Collaborations have been made with Designer Giorgio Cassetta on their flagship 59 Tirranna and increased utilization of Poltrona Frau works on the interior.

For more information:

Cigarette Racing Team, LLC
    4355 NW 128th Street
    Opa-Locka, FL 33054
    www.*******************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.