Click for Furuno Click for Perko Click for Nordhavn Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Glendinning

Hello boat lovers

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by DannySchembri, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

...or maybe 'Noboatbill'...to further confuse those out there...
  2. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Daysailers are fun. Past that I'm a motorhead. We're 96% water and have a primal need to join the flood. If you've got a Vette it's time for a boat. Go for it and become RealBoatBill. You've joined probably the best site to get educated from.:D
  3. bigboatbill

bigboatbill Senior Member

......I find you confusing Ron........
  4. bigboatbill

bigboatbill Senior Member

Thanks for the advice Captain! I live on the banks of the Tennessee River and thus have an excellent opportunity to access the water with any size boat. Maybe when I wrap up my Uber-expensive bathroom remodel I can focus some income toward a small day sailer. Smooth Sailing to you!
  5. DannySchembri

DannySchembri New Member

Woah guy's, my father isn't what you think he is, we can't just go to England whenever we want, it's quite expensive to continuosly book a flight from Malta to England and vice versa you know, it's also knowing the facts that large rich men's yachts cost a lot of money to refill them with fuel and to own it as well (which you know this already I believe) so he cannot go out with it as much as he want's, when I asked he told me that he rarely ever goes on his yacht and plans to sell it if the budget becomes worse, it's not worth keeping if the expense is too much that he cannot keep it for long, dreams don't last forever guy's, enjoy while you still can with your favorite vecichle before you have to leave it/sell it.

Also this question still remains so please answer me on this.

6. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Hey Danny. Like I said earlier "you have many very knowledgeable experts involved here. Sometimes they are less than patient. That's part of life. You also have some that post stupid questions and statements. That too is part of life. This is a mature forum though. That. more than your autism will be your biggest stumbling block." Don't worry about any comments on you father. The contributors here only know what you told them, not everything else you know about him and not how things are from his standpoint. Like all criticism you'll receive in life, give it a bit of thought and then weigh it against all you know giving it only the appropriate weight.
    As to your question, we have a 50' Riva out by me that charters. I believe their rate is $3,000 per day plus fuel.
  7. DannySchembri

DannySchembri New Member

Oh OK, while I am rather polite as an autistic person I may not handle certain circumstances due to my condition you see, but I will try to take care when I am posting and take your advice NYCAP.
  8. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Does that yacht charter very much Ed?
  9. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Rarely. I see it out about 3 or 4 times a summer. Of course, bieing a Riva she's not supposed to charter at all.