Click for Glendinning Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Furuno Click for Abeking

From The Theatre Of The Absurd

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by RER, Jul 24, 2010.

1. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

He has no control over the tax laws in Mass. and besides, that message should have become apparent to every state after Florida's recent changes. As for:
    Pick a state; pick a name. They DON't live by the same rules as you or I. Turning an honest person into a crook is easy...elect him. And it doesn't even matter if it's this country or any other. The story's the same.
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Ain't that the truth.

So many times these people get elected promising the earth and when they get chucked out that is about all that's left..... bare,scorched earth.

I have often thought myself that when I get too old and fossilised for the coal face of this business that politics or TV Evangelism would be my next move.

It was pointed out to me today that we have a similar thing to the Spanish Steps in Rome going on in the yard, I might take the next few months to brush up on my rhetoric whilst my assistant gets the camera angles sorted
  3. RER

RER Senior Member

Yeah, well... sure, who cares, right? What a shame... so many people with a ho-hum attitude. I think that's a big part of the problem in this country today.
  4. Marmot

Marmot Senior Member

Do you mean there is a partially submerged old boat at the bottom?