Click for Lurssen Click for Cross Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander Click for CL Yachts

| Fincantieri Yachts | 134.00M | "SERENE"| 2011 |

Discussion in 'Fincantieri Yacht' started by Milow232, Jan 19, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

3. Yacht News

4. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

The YCO website had an update!
    Here are stunning new photos of her exterior and interior - I must say the wait was it worth!
    I did not know that she has such a large pool in her beachclub..

SERENE | Y.CO
  5. Yacht News

Yep, it is directly under the large skylight on the aft main deck. Not any pics there that I haven't seen though however, there are nice pics.
  6. Yacht News

"Serene" is in La Spezia now... more specifically she is at the Muggiano yard. Probably getting some work done before Summer time.
  7. famgonve

famgonve New Member

Im new in the forum and I want to ask If someome have the layout of this beautiful Yacht, Thanks in advance
  8. Yacht News

Welcome to the forums! In post number 4 by Miow232 you will find a link to the YCO page of her. No arrangement layouts but you get a great sense for her interior and deck spaces...
  9. Yacht News

10. mwagner1

mwagner1 Senior Member

Evening...

I know that Serene's exterior was done by Oeino and the interior by Reymond Langton, but does anyone know who did the naval architecture/engineering? Was that done in house by Fincantieri??

Cheers,
  11. AlfredZ

AlfredZ Senior Member

Hi,

EO Design does naval architecture, so I guess they did it for this one, the engineering was most probably done in-house.

Alf
  12. mwagner1

mwagner1 Senior Member

Many thanks....just more confirmation that the offering of one person's exterior design is married to another person's interior design and yet a third/fourth entity does the architecture and engineering.... Sort of a crowd with Oeino, Raymond Langton, EO Design and Fincantieri's in house (hmmm, polygamy??) :D But boy howdy, the offspring sure is attractive!!

I would love to know, however, how challenging it would be for a competent naval architect/engineer to take a set of drawings from, say, Oeino and thus create a build package??

Ahhhh, learning more all the time!!!

Cheers,
  13. Yacht News

14. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

15. Yacht News

Yep, i've seen her in tri-colour before but not done this elaborately. However, her lighting system can light in any combination and set of colours...almost infinitely really.
  16. Felipe

Felipe Senior Member

Its not that complex, really, or expensive, with multi-colored leds. You set the desired mix of three basic colors, and as YachtNews says you get infinite colors. All that through a simple computer application and each deck defined as a separate zone.
  17. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Really not that complex? I remember just the development of the railing lights of "Rising Sun" and you can find that system on "Musashi" and "Venus" as well, cost 500,000$. Lürssen have their own light department so modern light concepts are far away from being not complex, expensive and are not done with a simple computer app..just a side note let's not retract from the thread.
  18. Felipe

Felipe Senior Member

The system in itself is very simple and cheap. Now, everything onboard Rising Sun costs 5 times what it normally does, understandably if you want to build the most reliable yachts in the world, but that doesn´t change the price of things.
  19. Vinicius

Vinicius Guest

Hi,
    About the Serene's layout. Does anyone have it?
  20. Felipe

Felipe Senior Member