Click for Northern Lights Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander

Chevy Toy

Discussion in 'Trinity Yacht' started by My Toy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. My Toy

My Toy New Member

Does anyone know which Trinity became "Chevy Toy"? There is a Blue Hull Trinity 157' in NY Harbor by the name and the prev. one was a 142' and had a white hull. Beautiful Boat! I did not see any update on the Trinity Website.

Also curious if anyone knows if the new owners of "Positive Carry" re-named her? Have not seen her up North this summer.
  2. Castlerock

Castlerock Senior Member

The blue one that is in New York is the ex Janie, Wheels. Positive Carry was renamed Espresso III and she is on the other side of the Hudson at the Newport Yacht Club & Marina.
  3. dockboy93

dockboy93 New Member

I saw Chevy Toy in Newport and Espresso III in Nantucket In August. Both were very nice. I wonder if the owner of Espresso III is in the coffee business because the guests aboard only spoke Spanish
  4. My Toy

My Toy New Member

Thanks Castlerock, I will have to look for Espresso III.

dockboy93: if it is the same person that was rumored to have bought Positive Carry, they are they own a bus line co. and I believe are Italian.
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Well the 142-foot "Chevy Toy" which is currently named "Stanley Z" is up for sale with an asking price of $19.5 mil.