Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn

Can you identify this yacht?

Discussion in 'Popular Yacht Topics' started by psdo, Apr 20, 2006.

1. fred06270

fred06270 New Member

Hello everyone, i am new to the forum. Can someone help me identify the model of these two yachts ? These are photos from the 80's. Photos taken near Nice (France). Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Floriano

Floriano Member

Perhaps did you check if they have AIS so you look on vessel finder etc

do you have the name ?
  3. fred06270

fred06270 New Member

Non, je n'ai pas le nom de ces bateaux actuellement, j'ai leur nom de l'époque (le 1er s'appellait "mogge v" et le second s'appellait "atlanta"). Ils ne sont pas sur les localisateurs de navire. Comme ils sont assez anciens (les photos datent de 1989), ils ont dû changer de nom depuis. Je cherche surtout à connaître la marque, le modèle. Mais, merci pour la réponse
  4. fred06270

fred06270 New Member

Sorry, I put my answer in french, i'm putting on back on english. It Will be easier to understand...

No, i do not have the name of these currently. On 1989, the first was called "Mogge V" and the second was called "Atlanta". They are not on the localisation sites (marinetraffic or vesselfinder). Sincères then, I guess they have changed their name. But i would like, above all, to Know the models, manufacturers. Thank you for the answer.
  5. Liam

Liam Senior Member

The first photo (mogg) is a Cantieri di Pisa Akhir 18, mid to late eighties vintage.
    fred06270 likes this.
  6. fred06270

fred06270 New Member

Thank you so much for the "Mogge V" (I had erased the name on the photo, because i did not knox if we could put it). Apparently it's a model that was built between 1982 and 1985.

as for the second (Atlanta), it looks a bit like a Hatteras, smaller, but i don't think it's a.