Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Abeking Click for Delta

Broward News

Discussion in 'Broward Yacht' started by Yacht News, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

There is news that the 30.5-meter Broward "Cortina" has been sold! The 2001-built yacht was sold for her asking price, 2.6-Million USD.

Cortina.jpg
    CNI
  2. Yacht News

Merle Wood and Associates have reduced the price on the Broward yacht "Showtime". She is now asking 4.5-Million USD down from 4.9-Million USD.

ShowTime_125RS.jpg
  3. discokachina

discokachina Senior Member

She is now down to $3,700,000.00! What kind of shape is this yacht in?
  4. Yacht News

Apparently Broward Marine repainted the 60-meter Lurssen "LimeLight" (ex. "Linda Lou"). She still appears to be all-white.
  5. SHAZAM

SHAZAM Senior Member

I was talking to a friend about this yacht today, apparently he chose the new name in order to be able to reuse all the embroidered items (LL) that matched the previous name.
  6. Yacht News

Lol Shazam, that's makes sense though! :) Less money to spend on that stuff. Not like it would have been significant though if they had a different name...
  7. discokachina

discokachina Senior Member

If you have not seen Showtime's pictures since her recent extensive refit check her out! Susan Peluo's brilliant design cues remain intact. All of her soft goods have been tastefully updated in keeping with Peluo's original interior design. Puelo was the interior designer of 25 superyachts including A2 a Feadship, Big Eagle a Mie Zosen, Silver Swan a CRN, Huntress a Kong & Halvorsen, L'Albatros a Nishii Zosen, Lady Goodgirl a Hall Russell, Maverick II a Nishii Zosen, Allure a Sterling South Africa, Nibani an Axpe, Sweet Escape a Christensen, Sea Bear a Christensen, Nicole Evelyn a Cheoy Lee, Emarle Isle a Christensen, Amg a Denison, El Jefe a Derecktor, Salee a Benetti, Heartsaver a Denison, Ivory Lady a Cheoy Lee, Velapi III a Windship, Altisa VII 1/2 a Nordlund, Mi Varur a Hatteras, Sea Loafers II a Broward Marine, Hermie Louise a Lien Hwa, and Chardonnay a Thackwray. I love her design for Showtime as it is a wonderful interpretation of the art deco period which I feel is timeless. I think Showtime is the perfect example of a yacht that has been updated to keep her current while retaining her original illustrious beauty! She is currently asking $3,675,000.00.
  8. captholli

captholli Senior Member

+ 1 for the interior design of "Kallista" Puleo was retained to make addition's when sold and renamed "Neninka". This vessel was the first Broward built to ABS standards. I believe the first yacht interior commission Susan Puleo had was a 116 ft. Feadship " Starlight" in 1978 along with "Imperator" ex "lesAmis" . I believe she's also responsible for the 134 ft. Feadship "Fiffanella" interior wise. When designing the interior for the Feadship Circus II in '82 she was the first designer to stretch DeVries with glazing or glass in the soles as she had a glass floor in the foyer between the pilot house and sky lounge that would allow a view down to the starboard main deck entry foyer. Check out Puleo art as she's producing some beautiful pieces these days.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018