Click for Mulder Click for Furuno Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking

Blue Leopard

Discussion in 'General Sailing Discussion' started by justlooking, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Nita

Nita New Member

2. Nita

Nita New Member

I also crewed in Nordic Swan off Malta to Sicily. My cousins Anthony, Tim both crewed on NS. I later left the NS in Algeria. Are you Richard who crewed with us in 1971? I have a few photos of you, your girlfriend and the NS. I’ll have to search... Hope you’re well. I was thinking of you and your girlfriend recently. I’m in Malta at the moment and have my Day Skipper. Not sailing much unfortunately! Hope to hear from you.
  3. MichaelJC159

MichaelJC159 New Member

Hi Nita, hoping this message finds you still on this forum. My friend and I spent a night and a couple of days on the Nordic Swan moored in Valletta in early November 1971. We met you and Anthony and Tim.
  4. leeky

leeky Senior Member

Welcome to YachtForums (YF), MichaelJC159. It's a real long shot that your message will find Nita. She hasn't logged in to YF since June 9, 2019. Let's hope the Poker Gods are on your side.:)