Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Perko Click for Walker

Bering Yachts

Discussion in 'Bering Yachts' started by Yacht News, Jan 25, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Seeing that we have a new builder aboard, I think that we should have a look at them, I like their 75-footer trawler model. Check them out...

Click on the Bering banners...
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Ron,

Yes, Bering is new to YF as of yesterday. I met with the president of Bering, Alexei Mikhaylov at the 2009 Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show. There's definitely a segment seeking steel hull trawlers in this size range and he's ramping up to fill it. When hull #2 splashes, we'll have a full YF feature.
  3. Jorge Lang

Jorge Lang Senior Member

Carl,

I also met Alexei at the Fort Lauderdale show. I am proud to say that we are designing and fabricating the exhaust system for hull #2. Judy will remember the visit well.
  4. 'RoundTheHorn

'RoundTheHorn Senior Member

First Bering yacht

The first Bering vessel, a 55, is owned by Wray West and family - http://anjumal.com/index.htm. Their previous yacht was a 65 ft. Cape Horn with the same name Anjumal (Made up of their kids' names - ANdy, JUlia and Mallory). Their website hasn't been completely updated with the new vessel, but hints that it will be changed soon. It does give extensive information about the development process of the Cape Horn Anjumal. They also have a blog of sorts as part of Coastal Explorer - http://coastalexplorer.net/users/wraywest/blog detailing the delivery and initial cruise of the Bering Anjumal.