Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for MotorCheck Click for Furuno

Available Stewardess: Seasonal, Permanent, Rotational

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by Symone, Dec 17, 2019.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Symone

Symone New Member

Hello everyone!

I am currently located in Fort Lauderdale, FL and available immediately.

I am hard working, dedicated, and always motivated to develop my skill set. I think quickly on my feet and excel in stressful situations. I am a friendly team player with strong leadership skills, but can also work alone with ease. I have a bubbly personality, contagious smile and laughter, positive attitude and I love meeting and getting to know new people. My consistent high standards lead me to have an eye for detail and take responsibility for my work. I am ready to push my boundaries and accept any challenges that lie ahead. I have much experience in: deep-cleaning, detailing, “heads and beds”/ housekeeping, laundry, stocking, and inventory. In regards to anything else, if I am shown/told once, that is all I need to continue and move forward.

I hope to become a more well-rounded stew by rotating through all interior departments and eventually work my way up to a chief stew.

My CV can be viewed at: https://www.visualcv.com/symonewashington/