Click for JetForums Click for Perko Click for Northern Lights Click for Mulder Click for Mulder

air boats crash into each other- sheriff loses a toe...

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by Bamboo, Mar 22, 2011.

1. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Must say I've been reading some amazing tales about the Miami-Dade PD recently. Is all that sunshine getting to these guys?:eek: A fortunate benefit of getting older is that, although you keep hoping for the best, very little surprises you. Still makes you wonder if there isn't some in-breeding going on though. You'd think that even if they weren't smart enough to protect their pensions, they'd at least know what happens to cops in prison. I always try to give the benefit of the doubt but .... Hopefully this won't be the case here.
  2. Marmot

Marmot Senior Member

Look at the proliferation of cop reality shows and the culture of hero worship that has been created to soften the impact of an exploding domestic population of militarized "pubic defenders." I believe we are seeing what happens when those people begin to believe their own press and honestly believe that anyone outside their fraternity is the enemy.

You know the old saying, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."