Click for Cross Click for Glendinning Click for Perko Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn

'93 Carver 350 aft-deck dodger panel repair

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by NVeroske, Sep 27, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. NVeroske

NVeroske New Member

Mine are 1/4" x 1.5". I have about a 1" nylon bushing between the panel and the railing. Yes, they do get brittle, hence my purchase of a supply of extras.
  2. NVeroske

NVeroske New Member

Snap Rivets: Here is half of the supply I have. I think the package came with 100. I would be happy to send these if we can figure out how to get an address. My cost + USPS. I got these at Multi-Craft Plastics, Portland, OR. They are very slightly off-white. I ended up with another 100 when Carver sent the replacement panel that was the wrong color.

Attached Files:

3. g36

g36 Member

i am interested i tried the conversation tab also not sure how that works on this forum
  4. NVeroske

NVeroske New Member

g36: I tried responding back on the Conversation tab. Did that go through? I've got the rivets.

Others: I'm still searching for a replacement dodger panel. The part that Carver's replacement parts sent was the wrong color, not pure white. The plastics professionals are telling me the material is not acrylic but they don't know what it might be. And I'm running into issues with translucency and UV damage potential with commercial plastics.

Any spare 350 aft-deck dodger panels out there?

Supposed to be 76 degrees in Portland this weekend. Cruising season is rapidly approaching.