Click for Mag Bay Click for Abeking Click for Abeking Click for Perko Click for Burger

3207 Fly Bridge Instrument Panel Replacement

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by No Worries, Feb 7, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. No Worries

No Worries New Member

Rothesay Yacht Club, Rothesay New Brunswick Canada
    Nice job and what is your cost for building one for others
    ray[/QUOTE]

Hey Ray, If you're good with basic tools or know someone who is I could do the raw part for you for $350.00 plus shipping. I would do it in Black Gel Coat and fibre glass to a thickness of roughly 4-5 millimetres or 3/16 of an inch (very strong but still pliable to mate up with your helm mount). I will clean it up (remove any release agents) and send it as is. I would also provide instructions as to what I did to lay out then drill and fit the gauges and switch panels and how I got the high gloss shine (the most time consuming parts). I could also make it in chopped or woven carbon fibre but those materials are much more expensive for me to acquire and use. This option would enable you to change the layout of your fly-bridge helm as well. If this would work for you I would need some specific measurements to ensure we have the same helm and that my mold would work for you. Give me a shout if you are interested or have questions. Best regards,

Steve Tibbetts
    Mitch sgvideo likes this.
  2. Mitch sgvideo

Mitch sgvideo New Member

Hi Steve
    Where would this ship out of. I'm in Toronto Canada. Want to estimate costs

Thanks

Mitch
  3. leeky

leeky Senior Member

Welcome to YF, Mitch sgvideo. Steve Tibbetts, aka No Worries, hasn't logged-in to YF since September 14, 2020. Not much of a welcome, is it?:(