Click for Perko Click for Mulder Click for MotorCheck Click for Comfort Click for Cross

Yacht Eclipse Interior

Discussion in 'Blohm & Voss Yacht' started by lovinlifenc, Jun 7, 2010.

1. lovinlifenc

lovinlifenc Member

Here are some pictures of the interior of Eclipse. Click on the arrow embedded in each side of the picture to advance to next shot.

Edit: Link removed.

She is unlike any other yacht I have seen. Enjoy!

Greg
  2. bigboatbill

bigboatbill Senior Member

Nice find. Thanks for that!
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Interesting...I await more proper photos, if they ever become available...the Cinema reminds me a bit of the main saloon on "Pelorus".
  4. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Those "photos" look very much like the renderings done by the Interior Designers Team to give the clients an ideas of how the proposed areas will look.

There are often many many different ones done of the same areas so these might bear no resemblance to the finished work at all.
  5. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

So why then if they are not 'real' are the photos removed from the site already? It hasn't even been a day, since the link was posted here. I am not surprised though.
  6. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

There could have been a number of reasons the link was removed, the least of which is the authenticity of the work.
  7. well, actually i think if there is no pictures anymore and also no link, why don't removing this thread at all? because at end came only the discussion of about why removing or not and not about the interior the yacht at least, imo. It doesn't matter in what reasons, it is gone, so this thread is no sense and has to be also gone imo. It calls attention everybody for nothing and also make everyone now disappointing, when coming to see the 'none'. Really confusing then.
  8. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I did a bit of googling for the images and got here: Link removed.
    This is the message: This item was removed at the request of counsel, Mr. Abramovich.

The item was dated 05 June so it might have been taken down before the actual Bild one was dropped.
  9. ^for me this link also continues to be empty, but then is a problem in my computer connections then. :confused: Could you then copy & past the pics here in order the thread loses the situation of no-sense? Maybe is the best then.
  10. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I think this thread is a good reminder to NOT copy and paste pictures from other sources...
  11. lovinlifenc

lovinlifenc Member

Yes, AMG.. For that reason, I did not attempt to download the photos and post them here. I guess the Abramovich legal team has spoken! Someone sold some unauthorized pics, it seems..
  12. RER

RER Senior Member

That link set off every security program on my computer.
  13. bigboatbill

bigboatbill Senior Member

I knew this would happen......
  14. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

You are right, It was ok when I found it yesterday but clicking on it this morning gives my Security Software a bit of a wake up call.
  15. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

This is one mans private yacht. He is entitled to do as he sees fit in regard to views/access to anyone.

His privacy should be respected.

Buildings like the White House are tourist attractions that are owned and operated by the taxpayer.

Businesses that have open areas are generally ones that make money from the public so it makes sense to open something for visitors( potential customers) to see.
  16. Rene GER

Rene GER Senior Member

Not anybody likes, that millions of people have a view in their living and bedroom ;)
  17. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Why?

Why not?

The reasons are irrelevant... it's his yacht, paid for with his money, and decorated to his taste. Therefore, if he chooses not to have interior images published, it's his choice.