Click for Glendinning Click for Furuno Click for Abeking Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder

87 northcoast yachts? Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Northcoast Yacht' started by captmikemcd, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captmikemcd

captmikemcd New Member

I would like to know of any current or previous owners/captains with experience good or bad in regards to Northcoast yachts. Boss is seriously looking at newer 87' Fortuna 2. Boats seems incredibly built unsure of pedigree? Please help! Any comments would be appreciated
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Buyer Alert

With the launch of Northcoast's latest 125', I've received a couple of inquiries about the boat and the builder due to my visit with the yard last summer. I have subsequently re-opened Northcoast's forum, which had been previously cloaked, to better inform potential buyers.

Because certain information is best not discussed in a public format, please contact me directly before doing business with this builder.
  3. Scottbjones

Scottbjones Guest

Northcoast yachts

I would be interested in what you have to say regarding the builder of the Northcoast 125'.
    SBJ
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Like I said in my original post, this information is best not discussed in a public format. I've had candid conversations with two previous buyers, and recently a couple of subcontractors, all of which confirm the same experience I've had in doing business with Stephen Yadvish, the owner of Northcoast yachts.

Buying a new boat can be the fulfillment of a dream or a never ending nightmare...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.