Click for Nordhavn Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for Cross Click for Glendinning

|Yacht Conversion | 106.00M |"DREAM" ex. Project 'Poseidonos' | 2018 |

Discussion in 'Unique, Custom or New Yachts' started by Yacht News, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

This vessel has now been delivered after being converted from a ferry to a luxury yacht over a lengthy 10 year period. The work was done in Greece and with players like Giorgio Vafiadis and CQS involved in the build. The design for this yacht was revealed back in 2008 but nothing really happened then until about 2013 when substantive conversion work could be seen going on. The vessel was captured on sea trials earlier this year so it was evident delivery could be this year. Recently this appears so as the yacht was spotted in Malta alongside full finished. Her name is "DREAM" not to be confused with 2001 60-meter A&R charter yacht "Dream".

Attached Files:

2. Gage Rowden7

Gage Rowden7 Senior Member

I’ve heard about this vessel awhile ago and haven’t heard anything till now. Good looking out! I’m sure there are a couple of other yacht conversion going on right now. I can’t tell whether I like this one or not. Although I like the pool placement on here.
  3. Gage Rowden7

4. Gage Rowden7

There was a really well written article about this yacht this month on a popular yacht site. Describes the build of the boat and inside details! Very well done. Dream is slowly growing on me.