Click for Perko Click for Abeking Click for Mulder Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Abeking

| Wally | "Galma"/Wallywind 110 (01) | 2024 |

Discussion in 'Wally Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jun 5, 2024.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

The first Wallywind 110 was launched on June 1. The second unit is already under construction as well. In fact the Wallywind is an entire series which will eventually comprise of the Wallywind 130 and 150 variants. “The launch of this first semi-custom sail model since Wally became part of Ferretti Group in 2019 is a very significant moment for us,” stated Stefano de Vivo, Managing Director of Wally. “Not only does it coincide with the brand’s 30th anniversary, but it also confirms the ongoing relevance of the sailing superyacht sector for Wally. We have always been leaders in this segment, and we aim to continue setting market trends by creating yachts that become benchmarks in both yachting and design.” The wallywind110 features a bright metallic paint with blue reflections on its all-carbon hull, designed by the team at judel/vrolijk & co. The first hull is called "Galma".

Attached Files:

2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

If someone wrote me a blank cheque and said, "You can buy one boat"... I'd have a J Class.

If they said, "You can buy 2 boats" I'd have a J Class and a Wally sloop.
    Yacht News likes this.