Click for Mulder Click for Nordhavn Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for JetForums

Track-It-TV on a Carver 355

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by timjet, Jan 25, 2015.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. timjet

timjet Member

I recently purchased a used Track-It-TV system which aligns a satellite dish to a DirecTV broadcast signal. Has anyone installed one of these units on their Carver and if so where did you do it? The unit must be installed so you can adjust the dish elevation so it must be accessible.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  2. g36

g36 Member

sorry i see you did say direct tv after i wrote all of this
    maybe it will be helpful for someone else so i guess i'll leave it posted
    i dont know if you plan on using this with direct tv or dishnetwork, but dishnetwork uses multiple satellites (three in fact)for their broadcasts . and of course the position and elevation is different for each. if you have to manually change this for the track it you have i dont think you will be happy. if direct uses only one sat for their service then probably wouldnt be a problem. i do use dishnetwork so i know about it i have a intellion i2 dome it works great on my 405. it takes care of all the sats and tracks them very well.
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

When you dicide where to put it, if you need a stand, get in touch. We moved the dish on the Hatt from the arch to the rail so we can drop the arch, and have the stainless stand available. IMG_3624.JPG IMG_3625.JPG