Privacy Matters Click for Perko Click for Cross Click for Delta Click for Abeking

The most beautiful yacht in the world

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by Emerson, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Emerson

Emerson New Member

I found this on a super yacht blog

Attached Files:

2. wscott52

wscott52 Senior Member

I want my 30 seconds back.
  3. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

I've actually seen that "thing" in person.
    The picture really doesn't do it any justice. It's much uglier.
  4. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Looks like one of the Sir Winstons out of Ft. Lauderdale. They advertise them for sale in Boats & Harbors. Seems they sit forever waiting for a buyer. Never understood the deal there.
  5. Emerson

Emerson New Member

At some point someone thought that this was more useful than it is ugly, clearly those around them disagree.
  6. Henning

Henning Senior Member

It's not a yacht, it's a dinner/event charter boat. It's probably one of the old Sir Winstons. It's all about how many people can you serve dinner/get drunk for the $$$, and it's pretty efficient at its job. It's basically a Skipperliner on steroids, but I bet it carries/had a license for 300 passengers or more. You do a wedding or two per weekend (sometimes we'd do a wedding in the morning and a corporate gig in the evening) and another mid week company party/ family get together or two, and suddennly you're making money. In season you may offer up as a dinner head boat. It doesn't really take many people booking dinner and having some cocktails to make the trip profitable, probably about 20 is a typical break even for the cruise.