Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights

Swedish Roamer Colony

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by alloyed2sea, Jan 23, 2021.

?

Lost Swedish Roamer Colony

1. Don't believe it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Must be true.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Yes, I said I found a Roamer colony in Sweden.
    Well, at least two if Onerios is to be believed. Onerios we know imported a '67 Riviera 37' (ST) which he totally rehabilitated. Onerios, are you listening?
    Anyway, was updating the "List of Known Roamers" and started looking around Onerios' home town of Lulea, Sweden for his boat on Google Earth:
    https://earth.google.com/web/search...ehYslcFBAEWx4nuC6XlBAGSe9JEfNnDZAITW1Fe57-DVA
    Anyway, in so doing I chanced upon the sight of another Roamer. And not just any Roamer, but a fine looking 58' Riviera MY, sitting dockside near the Bistro in Lulea. What going on?
    Well see for yourself, and you tell me:

Attached Files:

2. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

Helo fellow Roamer ,yes i´m still a roamerowner. The other roamer is a 1973 60ft unfortunately she has been sold to the nabour city.
    Have some problems to upload pic.
    Erik F
  3. Oneiros

Oneiros Member

testing

Attached Files:

4. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

O -
    I see, the "one that got away", still mighty rare bird in your neck of the woods. A 60' Roamer in Sweden - just a little bit from the Chris-Craft plant in Holland, Michigan where both of your boats were made. Wow! Who would have thought. Well it's good to see yours (name? hull#) looking fine back in the water. Wonder how the 60' got there (name? hull#??) - did you know the owner?
    Inquirying minds want to know.
    Cheers!
    - Eric

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021