Click for YF Listing Service Click for Furuno Click for Abeking Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander

Silverton Flybridge Sedans...

Discussion in 'Silverton Yacht' started by gooddeal, Nov 4, 2003.

1. gooddeal

gooddeal Guest

Viewed and toured the new line from Silverton and must say... I was impressed. The new 34' listed out for under $180,000, a bargain by today's new boat standards. The new 38' offered amenities and workmanship at a price that makes it very attractive. Anybody considering a new Sea Ray or equivilent should take a look at the new Silvertons. You'll be surprised.
  2. Silverton has always prided themselves on making a quality boat at a reasonable price. I've been on literally dozens of them and loved every one.
  3. Perc

Perc Guest

Silverton 330

I was looking at a 2000 330. Found one nearby selling for about 140K

Then...I happened by this site and read some info you folks have posted. I had NO idea Silvertons where that reasonably priced.

I may have to rethink the used purchase and start talking with the local dealer.

Perc
  4. ttdaddy

ttdaddy New Member

Silverton Quality

I'm serious about purchasing a used 1993 34 express. Can anyone direct me to where I can find info relative to the mechanical aspects / survey info. The boat is very clean and impressive, however I'm also concerned about the hidden aspects. :)