Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights

Seeking Dockage for 102ft near Cleveland, Ohio on Lake Erie

Discussion in 'Marinas & Waypoints' started by boater7832, Jun 8, 2023.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. boater7832

boater7832 New Member

Hello fellow boating enthusiasts,

I am in search of dockage and winter storage options for my 102ft x 22ft yacht in the vicinity of Cleveland, Ohio on the beautiful waters of Lake Erie. The yacht measures 149 gross tons, so I'm looking for facilities that can accommodate its size and weight.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or insights from the community regarding suitable marinas, yacht clubs, or storage facilities in the area.

Best Regards,
    Boater7832
  2. CNRules

CNRules New Member

Any preference for east side, west side or downtown location -- and how far east or west are you willing to go? Cleveland Yachting Club in Rocky River is nice but you are probably too big. Edgewater Yacht Club centrally located downtown. It gets interesting if you are willing to go west to Vermillion or Sandusky - Lake Erie islands.
  3. Carver440

Carver440 New Member

Lakeside Yacht Club, Cleveland, OH can accommodate a yacht of your size. Membership required. Check with Catawba Island Club for winter storage availability.