Click for Abeking Click for Furuno Click for Walker Click for Cross Click for Comfort

Roamer Timeshare Wisconsin Summer 2010

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by bolsado, Oct 29, 2009.

1. bolsado

bolsado Member

I have a 1965 37' Roamer Rivera Express that I will berth in Oconto WI this summer near the restoration going on to Shangri-La. My Roamer is good condition and totaly sea worthy with a full survey done last Oct when I purchased her from a charter fisherman in Kenosha. She was his fathers boat and was well taken care of (not used for charter).

I live in California and thus will not be using the boat as much as I would like and am willing to time share her to offset some expenses and make some improvements. This summer I made a number of trips to get things in order and found that I really like the area and want to enjoy it for a full summer.

This fall she was transported up from Kenosha to Port Washington and is in indoor heated storage for the winter. Interested parties can see the boat at the yard to verify the solid condition she is in.

Oconto seems to be a charming place and is across the bay from the famous Door county cruising area and about 20 mins from Green Bay.

I can be contacted at 916-524-0653 for more info.

Attached Files:

2. Shangri-La

Shangri-La Senior Member

Hi Larry

Nice to hear that you're bringing your Roamer up to Oconto. Anything I can do for you up there let me know. We'll be back up there in May.
  3. bolsado

bolsado Member

Looking forward

Looking forward to a summer in the area. As soon as my boys get out of school Ill be headed that way. Ill keep you posted as details become known.