Click for Abeking Click for Walker Click for Glendinning Click for Nordhavn Click for Perko

Roamer Nameplate & Handles

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gybi, Apr 6, 2010.

1. gybi

gybi New Member

Hey y'all,

I'm in search of nameplates and cabinet handles from a Roamer. If any are for sale, please PM. Or if you know of a place to replicate either one would also be helpful.

Thanks,
    Lillian
  2. Name badges come and go... my last three just went a month ago. Are the cabinet latches the chrome ones with the thumb release? ws
  3. gybi

gybi New Member

Unfortunately, the customer's boat is trying to get ready for a show.

The latches look similar to car door handles and do have a button on the upper portion with a pin to depress it. It has two screw on either end.

4. Do me a favor and remind me a few times via email... My Roamer is next to my 65 foot Hatteras that I am working on full time right now. I may forget to go look. Bill at yachtsman36atcomcastdotnet
  5. Ta Da !!!

Heres a serious boat owner! I guess I need to remind them to remind me to open up the tarped Roamer and search through buckets (the 5 gallon jobs!) for a couple of spare cabinet latches. Lemme see now, should I do that before the 2 gallons of polyester resin and cloth go down, or wait till the 5 coats of interior varnish on the 65' Hatteras get done... what a quandry!! ws

Attached Files:

6. Uh Oh!!!

Taking bets that I make the garbage can with one toss for both pieces! ws
  7. Alanglois

Alanglois Member

I have a number of NOS latches if you still are in need.
  8. Rapple

Rapple Member

Home port is Greenbay, WI., although most of our t
    I have had the "Roamer" emblems replicated in bronze. They then need to be chromed. The set up charge was steep, but the cost was bearable. I am sure I could get more done if there was an interest for multiple pieces. Attached is the finish product on my 27' comet. I have also reproduced the round "aluminum" emblem in decal form if anyone is interested.

Attached Files: