Click for Westport Click for Walker Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Comfort

quality service

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by slaxford, Jun 12, 2013.

1. slaxford

slaxford New Member

Some twelve years ago I received a catalogue from Sunseeker yachts which had a photograph of some steps all in glass, have lost the catalogue but asked if they could remember the yacht.

A day later my inbox has an email from a Laura Harrison with a photo of the steps the yacht a manhatten 58. May I ad thats without buying a boat from them!!

Has anyone else had such service from Sunseeker?
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

You must be one of the lucky ones. For the better part of the past decade, I've had very little cooperation from Sunseeker. Even at the boat shows, trying to meet with someone for information is apparently an annoyance for their people. For that reason, we haven't covered Sunseeker in years.

In contrast, they have one of the most talented designers in our business. A gentleman whose ideas were so influential, they literally shaped the marine industry throughout the late 90's and new millennium. We're proud to call him a member of YF.
  3. slaxford

slaxford New Member

top man

that guy must have been the man who put the glass steps in the Manhatten
  4. beaverlake

beaverlake New Member

Just last week I contacted Sunseeker about available documentation for a 2000 Manhattan 48. I sent the email from the Pacific NW in the US late o e evening and the next morning I had a response with files for the owners manual, electrical schematics, hoist/lifting points and other info. I was very impressed since I am not (yet) a Sunseeker owner. FWIW, my request we t to the general email at info@ and not to a specific individual. Sure impressed me in a very positive way!
  5. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

All my dealings with Sunseeker were most professional.
  6. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

All my dealings with Sunseeker have mostly been cack!