Click for Northern Lights Click for JetForums Click for Abeking Click for Glendinning Click for Mulder

owners manual

Discussion in 'Carver Yacht' started by little bill, Dec 8, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. little bill

little bill New Member

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has access to an owners manual / user guide for a 1982 carver mariner 2896. I have just purchased the Lady and she is in great condition. She just needs a little tlc. I would like to have a little more info on the inverter and plumbing as well. Everything looks to be intact. If anyone has a manual in pdf form or can steer me in the right direction to get one would be great. Thanks, and wow am I glad I found this sight. It's great. I have learned so much already.
  2. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

Do you have a model number on the inverter? Those option manuals are usually provided by the mfg directly. The factory should still be able to offer any info on the boat itself.

,RC
  3. little bill

little bill New Member

inverter

O.K. Thanks. I had thought it might would be a inverter factory question. I did pull the bottom panel off and did not see any info on or numbers. I was pressed for time so I didn't go any further this morning. I guess I am a little puzzeled as to how the inverter would run fridge, stove and some 110 lights all at once. From everything that I am hearing this is a 2 battery system. I was an over the road trucker and I do know that it took a heck of an inverter to run T.V. Fridge, game consol and microwave, but the battery bank was much bigger. Thought that an owners manual might touch on the subject a bit. Thanks again for your reply. I hope to be posting pics soon of my progress.