Privacy Matters Click for Cross Click for Glendinning Click for Westport Click for Mulder

OMG! Listen to this Reverand trash Obama's family

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by CTdave, Sep 19, 2008.

1. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

:eek:
    He starts off by talking about how the media needs to lay off the Bristol Palin pregnancy being the main topic of discussion in the media. He then goes off about Obama's mother and father
    http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html

Ummm...I'm not quite sure what to say LOL
  2. Loren Schweizer

Loren Schweizer YF Associate Writer

Dave, that was amazing!
    How do you suppose they suppressed the smoke from coming out the good Reverend's ears?
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Falls under the category of who cares. Anybody with half a brain knows his entire speech 3 words in. He's an idiot. We have a lot of them, including a doddering old man who once was a hero and is now embarrassing himself and a woman who thinks that being mayor of a backwoods richie-rich town of 8,000 qualifies a person to be a heartbeat away from the presidency as long as you're a female. In my book she's set the women's movement back 40 years.
  4. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

and a community organizer who has NEVER managed anything is qualified, right?

Priests, reverends and ministers should stick to what they do and stay out of politics, just like all the high school drop outs, drugged out alcoholics addicted to being on the front page also known as hollywood celebrities.
  5. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Never said I liked the choices, but Carl didn't make it on the ballot.:cool:
  6. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

..... :D
  7. KCook

KCook Senior Member

The best choices were left slaughtered in the cornfields of Iowa. As usual.

yer cynic
  8. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Yeah but she's a MILF.

Anyone see Tina Fey's return to SNL last weekend? Her Palin was awesome! :D
  9. Marmot

Marmot Senior Member

"... mayor of a backwoods richie-rich town of 8,000 ..."

Don't know about richie-rich but a couple of years ago a friend who lives there (a marine engineer - not rich) sent me a T-shirt proclaiming the town's greatest accomplishment.

http://www.ducttapeguys.com/wasilla/index.html
  10. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Would this little diatribe happen to indicate you are Democrat there CAP?
  11. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

let see... next headline on Clinton News Network.com "Mayor Palin welfare cuts so deep, residents of Wasilla had to use duct tape as clothes during the harsh alaskan winter"

:)
  12. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Negative K1W1. Fiercely independent. I think they're all crooked idiots out to fill the pockets of their cronies. I'd just like our grandchildren to have a country.
  13. Codger

Codger YF Wisdom Dept.

This quote has been rumbling through my mind during the stupidity of the Canadian Federal Election since the slate is composed for the greater part by idiots whose pronouncements are more akin to the toxic emissions resulting from a good feed of baked beans and beer, but perhaps it may apply in the country where the author resided, as well.:D

"As democracy is perfected, the office of* president represents,*more and more closely,*the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    - H.L. Mencken
  14. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Sorry, I don't get it; what the feck has a preacher got to do with being the leader of the free world?

Being a democracy, by law, means that the representatives of the will of the people will make the rules, not some shouty bloke in a black suit/robe.

Politics is politics, religion is whatever you wish it to be TO YOURSELF.

Can I get off my high horse now, please?

Fish
  15. Loren Schweizer

Loren Schweizer YF Associate Writer

"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing."

-Mark Twain
  16. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Loren,

I feel Mr. Twain may have a slightly defter touch to English than I, but the sentiment remains the same.
  17. Maria B

Maria B New Member

Yea separation of church and state is brilliant. From what I'm reading these days though I wonder how many disagree.
  18. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

There's seperation of church and state??? Someone forgot to tell the GOP.:rolleyes:
  19. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

Ed,

Does that mean Pat Robinson 'rules' ? Holy shmolley, the last 8 years in the States must have been like heaven. Did you have a nice time? :D

Edit:- Dumb question, its been execrable for all of us, unless you work for Haliburton.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  20. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

I am somehow in doubt of this statement as you were quick to ridicule Republican things with no indication you had any dis agreement with Democrats, this is what made me think you were Democrat inclined. If you were so strongly independent why wasn't this mentioned in your previous post?