Click for Furuno Click for Glendinning Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for Ocean Alexander

News: The Hatteras 70 MY

Discussion in 'Hatteras News & Launches' started by Yacht News, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Look At The New Hatteras 70 MY
    Hatteras had a 70-foot model before, years ago but they now have an all-new 70-footer sleek and sexy motoryacht in this size category. The yacht comes in under the new 80MY as well as the 100MY being a distinct appeal to owners who will want a luxury yacht to cruise around in for a day or weekend but not necessarily a true live-aboard individual. Now the Hatteras 70 isn't exactly 70-feet as the model name would suggest, she actually comes in at 74.6-feet LOA. A decent beam overall of 21.2-feet suffices and a rather slim draft of just 4.6-feet as expected round out the main dimensional specs.
  2. Anticipated to displace around 145,000 lbs, the Hatteras 70MY is powered by a pair of CAT C32A marine diesels. On the inside, the standard layout will provide accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms which are all located on the lower deck. The owner is closer to midships where the horizontal-framed window is. A double berth cabin as well as two twin berth cabins are also available to guests. The decor of the cabins follow the interior design of the rest of the yacht...mirroring the look of the saloon. Light and airy with neutral subdued tones are the order. Out on deck, there is a large hardtop that shades the forward portion of the sun deck. It shades the ample seating area, bar and secondary helm/navigation station. Keep your eyes peeled for more on this new Hatteras model.

For more information:

Hatteras Yachts
    110 North Glenburnie Road
    New Bern, North Carolina 28560
    www.******************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.