Click for Burger Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Abeking

News: Codecasa Launches 56M "My Legacy"

Discussion in 'Codecasa News & Launches' started by Yacht News, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

55-meter "My Legacy" Launches At Codecasa
    The near 56-meter superyacht that was under construction at Italian builders Codecasa as F78 has been launched to the water. Her name is "My Legacy" and has taken to the water in preparation for her delivery later this year. The design is one that will be familiar to those who have been following Codecasa for the last 15 years or more. The design is penned in-house by the yard while the interior is that or Spadolini.

Attached Files:

2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Spadolini utilized Mahogany as one of the principal timbers to evoke a classic sense of styling. Onboard there is accommodation for up to ten (10) guests along with lodging for thirteen (13) crew. CAT power C3512E marine diesels (2,375 horse power) are onboard and are expected to propel My Legacy to a 17-knot top end. She is estimated with a 5,000 nautical mile range at continuous 12-knots. Project F78 ended up following the renderings pretty closely in reality as we can see in the rendering example below.

For more information:

CANTIERI NAVALI CODECASA S.P.A.
    P. I. 01237940463
    Piazzale San Benedetto del Tronto 7
    55049 Viareggio (LU)
    Italia
    www.******************

Attached Files: