Click for Burger Click for Nordhavn Click for Westport Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn

News: Baltic Yachts Splash Baltic 67

Discussion in 'General Sailing Discussion' started by Yacht News, May 25, 2018.

1. Baltic 67 Sailing Yacht Launched
    Finnish yacht manufacturer Baltic Yachts has launched their latest yacht a 67-foot luxury performance cruiser. The yard released a photo showing the hull outside of the build shed and being transported more than likely near the launch site then a launched shot became available. We can see that the Naval Architecture is formulated by judel/vrolijk & co. in cooperation with the shipyard. Baltic Yachts intend to have her delivered to her owner by June.
  2. The yacht has an LOA of around 20.5-meters or 67-feet and with her lightweight carbon fiber construction, the vessel should be decent at sailing performance. Her width is about 17.5-feet, not enormous but should make the owner's stay onboard at least comfortable. This Baltic 67 could see herself on the race course sometime in the future. The draft is around 3.90-meters but can be reduced to 2.50-meters via a lighting keel system.
  3. On the interior, designed by Design Unlimited, a contemporary affair has been realized. The owner of this first hull of the Baltic Yacht 67 Performance Cruiser line said, "when I was making my choice of builder I concluded that the Baltic 67 had been far better thought through than similar yachts. A key requirement for my new yacht was a high quality of build". This hull has been customized a bit for the owner but Baltic offer a number of options from keel, interior layout and even rigging.
  4. This exciting new yacht, based on a standard hull but with considerable semi-custom options for deck and accommodation design, will provide fast, easy sailing with a performance edge benefiting from the advanced composite engineering and building skills perfected by Baltic Yachts over 44 years. With her relatively light displacement, easily-driven hull and low rig loads, the Baltic 67PC will be a safe and easy yacht to handle for a short-handed crew. She will make her worldwide debut at the Cannes Yachting Festival in September.

For more information:

Baltic Yachts
    Jakobstad, Finland
    www.balticyachts.fi