Click for Abeking Click for Northern Lights Click for Abeking Click for Comfort Click for Mag Bay

New Launch: Benetti 58M superyacht "Illusion I"

Discussion in 'Benetti News & Launches' started by Yacht News, Aug 12, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Benetti launches 58-meter superyacht "Illusion I"

Italian all-round motoryacht builder Benetti recently launched their latest custom superyacht. She is hull FB257, the 58-meter "Illusion I" with design by Green & Mingarelli. The four-deck superyacht is to accommodate up to thirteen guests with the possibility of the cinema being converted into a cabin if needed.

The interior has been done by the owners interior designer in conjunction with Benetti's in-house design office. They personally chose the style of furnishings and décor coming up with a concept that showcases pink to the forefront. Prized materials have not been left out on the interior with Travertine, beautiful woods, and multiple types of marble. These finishes are then juxtaposed with very upmarket touches like ray-skin, coco and slivers in mother of pearl. Illusion I is powered by marine CATs, twin CAT 3512C's for a top speed just over 15-knots and an ocean-crossing range of 5,000 nautical miles at a more leisurely 12-knots.

For more information:

Azimut | Benetti S.p.A.
    Via Michele Coppino, 104
    55049 Viareggio
    Italy
    Benetti Yachts

***​

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.