Click for Abeking Click for Delta Click for JetForums Click for Walker Click for Westport

New DSC/GPS ICOM IC-M330G

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Dogster, Aug 27, 2024.

1. Dogster

Dogster New Member

Took advantage of a significant markdown at West Marine to upgrade my 25 year old ICOM M45 with a bad squelch to a NEW ICOM M330G… DSC/GPS enabled unit.
    I’m a former USN Electronics Technician, and worked a lot of boat rigging but I don’t do this much anymore at 68. But I decided I’m showing off my “perishable skills” with a before and after photo of my electronics box cleanup, rewire, VHF and PDP upgrade-install. The new PDP is “ACT” fused with LED indicators in the even of a circuit overload. No more of those glass cartridge fuses which I cannot read anymore!

Well, this forum will not allow me to access my photos on my iPhone, as it did recently so use your imagination!
    Cheers,
    Captain Chris “Dogster” Nichols
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi Chris,

There is nothing in our coding to prevent image uploads from iPhones with the exception of file sizes. If you want to send them to me, I will process and upload the images for you.

Carl (at) YachtForums (dot) com
    boatpoor likes this.
  3. Dogster

Dogster New Member

Thank you Carl.
    My comment was based upon a previously very easy photo upload experience whereby I was able to link directly to my photos folder on my phone, (as I do in the Facebook app) and
    select a photo image rather than setting up a scripted link to the “address” of my photo.