Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Northern Lights Click for Abeking

New application for Mercruiser

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by ScotL, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ScotL

ScotL Senior Member

Came across this car via one of the other forums I visit. Looks like a very clean job. (photos # 70-75)

Here is the link. http://imageevent.com/dproctor/july4thamericanacarshow2010?n=0&z=5&c=3&x=1&m=16&w=2&p=0

I will post photos when Dave gets back to me with permission to post them. It can get tedious when you have to keep clicking on links, or try to find what the origiinal poster intended to show you.

Should be able to post photos later this evening.
  2. Fireman431

Fireman431 Senior Member

Friggin' Awesome!!!
  3. ScotL

ScotL Senior Member

That's what I thought. It took me a minute looking at the pictures to realize what I was looking at. Not the cheapest way to go, but cool none the less.

I should have pernmission to post photos shortly. He will not have a problem with it. Just gotta wait for him to get done with work.
  4. ScotL

ScotL Senior Member

Photos posted courtesy of and with the permission of Dave Proctor. Thanks Dave July 4th Car show 2010 104 (Small).JPG

July 4th Car show 2010 105 (Small).JPG

July 4th Car show 2010 106 (Small).JPG

July 4th Car show 2010 107 (Small).JPG

July 4th Car show 2010 108 (Small).JPG
  5. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

I seem to remember back in the '80s a Drag Bike powered by a Mercury V6 2-Stroke engine. It had a constant-loss water cooling system into the exhaust that left a spray of water up the strip, thus it was always the last bike to run in each heat and run-off. It didn't last long. :rolleyes: