Click for Cross Click for Burger Click for JetForums Click for Westport Click for Perko

New Age KiteBoarding

Discussion in 'General Sailing Discussion' started by brian eiland, Jun 8, 2009.

1. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

With all the talk about how to get sailing to be a better spectator sport and ways to televise it better (I find that the VOR guys are doing a great job by the way), I think the sailing community has been missing a key point: Naked Supermodels!

Welcome to the new world of naked tandem kite boarding as Sir. Branson is very elegantly demonstrating in the picture below. Finally a class witch is truly an open gender class, where clothes are not necessary and enemas are an upwind reality! Maybe my see-thru latex lifejacket company will finally be profitable with this new division.

...courtesy of
    Sailing Anarchy
    Anarchist FarmDogg
    06/03/09

Attached Files:

2. revdcs

revdcs Senior Member

Hmmnn...

Nothing new in this. Most of the girls I have sailed with were only too happy to get their kit off once out of sight of land - which made it rather hard to concentrate on the job!

Yes, it would be good to enliven our industry’s image with more shots like this but I'm sure I would be lynched if some of my old girlfriends saw themselves posted here. :D
  3. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

And that's why Sir Richard is the success he is...the ability to multitask. I'd have to pick which to concentrate on and the kite would be gone.:D
  4. Seafarer

Seafarer Senior Member

Ah but the wind wind is fickle and fleeting; the other will always be full of hot air. ;)

(originally phrased: the wind only gives a good blow every now and again...) :eek: