Click for JetForums Click for Mulder Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Mag Bay

New 46M sailing sloop

Discussion in 'General Sailing Discussion' started by Yacht News, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Came across this vessel in the 'CurrentProjects' section of the Baltic Yachts website....Very traditional but clean design and pleasing to the eye...Dark blue hull with white boot and white super structure. She is 46.22 Meters long, 8.45Meters wide. Hull built from Carbon Fibre composition...overall a very nice vessel...More information on her can be seen on the website... Actually now that i looked at the Delivered Yachts section.. i see that the Yacht is names Pink Gin?..delivery 2006 so this is the sucessor to the 1999 Pink Gin.http://www.balticyachts.com/
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Pink Gin was in Stockholm last month, and she is dark green if I am not mistaken. Didn´t take any pictures...
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Welcome back Lars!
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Thanks Carl!

I´ve got many new pictures taken in the Baltic Sea though....;)

Attached Files:

5. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Nice shot Lars... I envy you!
  6. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Something isn't right about that picture...

How often do you see a sailboat anchored so closely to a shoreline? The drop-off must look like the Continental Shelf!
  7. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Not at all Carl, but we anchor from the stern so the rudder is out of danger. In the past all boats had long overhang like this modern replica, but anyway we always find nice places with enough water since we have 24.000 islands to choose from...

Attached Files:

8. Yacht News

I do not think it would be any problem Carl because a vessel that small would only be drawing a small amount of water and as was said the rudder would be in the deeper end..
  9. Yacht News

Pink Gin pics

There are nice pics of the s/y Pink Gin on the Baltic website, there is no direct link, so just go to the website and click 'current projects' then Recent Launches and then you will see "Baltic 152". That is Pink Gin.

http://www.balticyachts.com/