Click for Delta Click for Walker Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Westport

Network switch on Manhattan 73

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by Swempa, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Swempa

Swempa New Member

Hi everybody!

I'm hoping someone here can help me out.. I am trying to locate the network switch (device where all network cables join/connects) on a Sunseeker Manhattan 73 - 2003.

Have checked most of the compartment with doors without success and guess it maybe is more hidden, has anybody here insight on where this normally could be located?

Thank you!
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  2. mapism

mapism Senior Member

Your description sounds like you are talking of an Ethernet switch with RJ45 connectors for LAN cables.
    If that's what you've got onboard, I very much doubt that it was an OEM installation, on a 2003 boat.
    And if it was retrofitted, it will be hard for anyone to help you.
    Happy to be proved wrong, anyway. Good luck!
    Swempa likes this.
  3. Swempa

Swempa New Member

Thanks for the quick reply and I just noticed a type in my question, the Sunseeker is a 2013.

Thats correct that I am looking for the Ethernet switch with RJ45 connectors for LAN cables.
  4. Pascal

Pascal Senior Member

It depends on what it is being used for. Cameras? Internet? Chances are the switch is close to the helm and wherever all the electronics are installed incl router, cell modem or wifi booster etc.
  5. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Call Sunseeker, as they probably installed it. They should know the location.