Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Delta Click for Cross Click for Walker

"Mystique" in Alaska - nice pics!

Discussion in 'Christensen Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 20, 2003.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

These pics were furnished by YachtForums member: Capt. Brad. Thanks Brad. Nice pics!! I'll let Brad chime-in below the pics and tell us a little about this excursion to Alaska. This picture was taken at Princess Louisa Inlet, Alaska...

Attached Files:

2. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

Well this is one of the best shots I saw for this new Christensen but I believe that her name is MYSTIC and not MYSTIQUE. MYSTIQUE is the large blue hulled Oceanfast designed by Bannenberg in the early 1990's for New Yorker Herb Gallen.
  3. YachtForums

"Mystic" at anchor in Nettle Bay....

Attached Files:

4. YachtForums

"Mystic" and "Liquidity"...

Attached Files:

5. YachtForums

Hi Chris!

You are absolutely correct! This is not "Mystique", but rather... "Mystic". My mistake. I knew you were right the moment I read your post, but just to satisfy my curiosity, I went back into Photoshop, enlarged the pic... and got a little red-faced!

Thanks for keeping me "in the channel", sorta speak.;)

Carl
  6. Capt. Brad

Capt. Brad Guest

The first two pictures were on the way up to Glacier Bay. Got some truely AWSOME shots at the glaciers. The third picture was taken at a photo shoot with us and "Liquidity" in the Columbia River Gorge in Vancouver, WA.

If anyone has recently done the Inside Passage, let me know. I'm sure we ran into some of the same whales, bears, eagles, salmon, moose, and seals! And if anyone stopped off in Ketchikan........I'm sorry! LOL! Enough of the cold weather...Mexico, here we come!
  7. David N.

David N. New Member

glad to see

AK. still looks the same
  8. David N.

David N. New Member

I did

not touch the post button , but it still looks the same , I was lucky to of spent the whole summer in Glaicer Bay , as an engineer on board a tour vessel , and got paid for it as well . One year I went up there and commercial fished ( paid for that as well ) , next time it will be as a tourist .
    While fishing we had plenty of time to spend " away from any town's , there are part's of SE AK that will take your breath away , many a night we would drop the hook , and there would not be another boat or a house within 50 miles , just us and the noseeum's , of course anything that beautiful will be painfull ?? .
  9. Brad

Brad New Member

Looks the same

You are right. AK looks the same as it has in a long time. For that matter, so does Ft. Lauderdale, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Med, Maine, Mexico, Central America, etc. etc. yada, yada, and so forth. But its still fun to cruise, now isn't it?
  10. YachtForums

Hey Brad!

Any updated pictures of recent ports?
  11. Brad

Brad New Member

On the way back to FL

Hey! Sorry for the delay, but we have been "incommunicado" for a while, in Mexico. Now we are headed back to Miami for the boat show next month. Having a blast. . I'll send you a few pictures as soon as I get time to put my margarita down and wipe the suntan lotion off my hands.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2004