Click for Perko Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for Westport Click for Cross

Marquis 65 OEM Electrical Schematic

Discussion in 'Marquis Yacht' started by BadBet, Jul 28, 2022.

1. BadBet

BadBet New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Marquis 65 Electrical Schematic? We are having electrical problems and this would be VERY helpful! BadBet
  2. Mike Moser

Mike Moser New Member

Possibly Bryan Voelz at Cruisers. He was head of customer service at Marquis for a long time.
    Mod Edit: Phone Number Removed
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2022
  3. VJB

VJB New Member

I have a complete set of manuals and schematics. What are you looking for OR tell me what you're having issues with. We are on our 65 Marquis now and I can scan and send you something if I knew what it is you're looking for...
    Capt Ralph likes this.
  4. BadBet

BadBet New Member

We are looking for the basic electrical schematic where the dockside power cable connects into the stern of the boat. We just put on brand new dockside cables from the dock pedestal into the stern of the boat, but from there we have a drop in power. It looks like we only manage to get 50 amps between the 2 cables, which should be giving us 100 amps. Whatever help you can give us would be great ... we have no electrical schematics, which were requested by the electrician. The system operates great on the generator, but not on dockside power. btkight@gmail.com
  5. BadBet

BadBet New Member

Thank you so much! We have communicated with Brian, and he does not have access to the schematics, but he did offer to speak with our electrician; we are working on making a connection between them.
  6. Owen Cruiser

Owen Cruiser New Member

Hello, I'm looking for the location of the MTU ERIMS, my MTU Tech cannot locate them in the boat, however they look like they should be on the starboard side of the vessel. Thank you
  7. VJB

VJB New Member

I've sold my boat and no longer have access to the schematics.