Click for JetForums Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Furuno

| Lurssen | 63M ex. 59.4M | "OASIS" | 2006/21/23 |

Discussion in 'Lurssen Yacht' started by Leveller, Feb 27, 2006.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Leveller

Leveller Senior Member

The new Lurssen OASIS (AIS callsign ZCOS2) is out of the shead and now towed at the former vulkan pier behind the wetdock. I try to take some pics the next days, as I was there yesterday the tide was low and everything I saw was the top of her.

Leveller
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Thanks Leveller. Look forward. :)
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

4. Arniev

Arniev Senior Member

Thanks for the nice pics, Leveller.
    :)
  5. paolo_ita

paolo_ita New Member

6. Yacht News

i was going to post that link but i wasnt sure if to post it or not since it had the signatures at the bottom.
  7. Yacht News

For those who have not seen or for more alternative shots of the Lurssen Oasis you can travel to Glade Johnson's Design website, very nice shots there:

http://www.gjdi.net/gjdi_projects.htm
  8. Yacht News

"Oasis" sold!

The near 60-meter Lurssen "Oasis" has been successfully sold! She was on the brokerage market for a reported near 60 million Euros. A million a meter...interesting! Oasis was built by German yachtbuilder Lurssen and launched and delivered in 2006.
  9. Yacht News

She recently came out of refit at Lusben.

Attached Files:

10. Yacht News

"Oasis" recently has been extended at the stern from her last refit at Lusben in 2021. She has grown from 59.4-meters to 63-meters. The owner, who in 2021 commissioned Lusben to perform a full hull repainting, chose the Livorno-based shipyard again to extend the beach area by 3.60-meters and carry out multiple maintenance operations on the Main and Upper Decks, including the replacement of the teak to give it a more harmonious and elegant appearance. The addition of extensive glazing in the central section of the deck now offers a panoramic view of the sea. The same modification was also made on the Main Deck, which now features perimeter glazing. The teak has been replaced throughout the beach area, on the Main Deck and on the steps, which have been redesigned to create an ev" said Lusben Commercial Director Gianni Paladino. The synergistic relationship established between project management, the work team, the Captain and all the crew made it possible to complete this complex project in a short timeframe and to the owner’s complete satisfaction. This demonstrates yet again," he added, "that Lusben has the capabilities to tackle complex refits and major work on recreational vessels of various lengths, built by any Shipyard. Starting in 2023, the yard can now work on yachts over 100-meters in length thanks to the new floating dock in Livorno and a new support structure."

Attached Files: