Click for Delta Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for Cross

| Lürssen | 95.2M | "Whisper" ex. "KISMET"/Project 'Global' | 2014/23 |

Discussion in 'Lurssen Yacht' started by Milow232, Sep 20, 2012.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

While everbody is currently watching the yachtshows keep an eye on Lürssen Rendsburg... the hull & superstructure is sheduled to be launched at their facilities this month...she is another eyecatcher from Lürssen!

The new brochure from ***** Yacht & Ship is out and you can see a nice pic of "Global"... I am not shure if the pics on the right show her interior tough. It is surprising how often they change the colours (slightly changes on NIKI as well).
    A very interesting brochure, check it out!!

http://www.***********.com/Book/Main2012/book_1.pdf
  2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Thanks for creating the thread Milow, you always keep on top of things! Yep, she's going to be another interesting Lurssen!
  3. Yacht News

There are a few interior pics on "ACE" in that PDF as well. "Global's" mast seems reminiscent of Octopus's own with the uptake wings like on a Carnival cruise ship.
  4. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

You are welcome. Yeah I was also suprised to see interior pics of her and I am suprised to see how the interior finally came out because it looked pretty differently without these furnishings, the decor and everything wrapped when I visited her...
    Project "Tropic" looks like another megayacht- Heywood design!
  5. Yacht News

Looks like a bigger version of "Carinthia VII"
  6. Mitylini

Mitylini New Member

7. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

Thank you for the find! Hopefully she will be featured in a magazine with so much details being released already.
  8. Yacht News

It's actually shocking that so much about her have been released so far. ("Quatroelle") I wonder if the same will happen with Project Global. Wait, with Global, they are just launching the hull and superstructure for fitout?
  9. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Exactly! She is sheduled to go into dock I... "Quattroelle" was finished inside before.
  10. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Posting from a Hotel in Beijing right now... sorry Ron but I have been wrong because "Valerie" is currently in Dock I where "Global" is supposed to go in so she has not been lauched yet. I will try keep you informed when I am back from my trip.
  11. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

"Valerie" has left Dock I again...I guess "Global" will be probably launched in a few days and will be tranfered into Dock I for further outfitting work until late 2013/ early 2014.
    I know it is just the hull & superstructure to be launched but I am pretty excited to see the first glimpse on her...
  12. Yacht News

Cameras cameras cameras Milow?! What can you do for us?
  13. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Oh man I wish I could do something for YF!... you would get as many pics as possible but unfortunatly Germany is a big place and I am living 400km far away and I do not know her exact launch date, I am really sorry guys!
  14. ESCONS

ESCONS New Member

15. Yacht News

*whistles* you live that far from Lurssen? We need to get you a private Jet lol... for more information..you could always enjoy them on...

JetForums - Jet Aviation's Premier Online Community
  16. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Hehe Hey that us right YF has a boat so JF needs a jet... Carl where is the jet?!!;)
  17. brunick

brunick Senior Member

i've just had a look at the GA, what's about those "clouds" all over it? is there something special about them?
  18. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

Wrong yacht
  19. brunick

brunick Senior Member

hu? wrong yacht?

i made a screenshot to show what i mean

Attached Files:

20. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Those clouds are a commonly used way to show a change on a drawing.

It is very hard when reviewing the same drawing 10 times to pick up al the subtle changes that can be slipped in by the various parties working on them, it is also handy to see things that have been asked for in the spec to show that they have been incorporated.